Whether you’re traveling for the holidays or just taking a mental break, here are five simple ways to maintain your business while you take a break.
- Set up an auto responder for emails when you’re out of town. This will reply to any incoming emails with a preset message. Keep your message short and let senders know you’ll be in touch soon.
- Create blog posts and schedule them to post while you’re way, keeping content fresh and the appearance you’re still working behind the scenes
- Let your downline know you’ll be away form email and phone for sometime and direct them to other resources to help them, like this blog or our Support Team.
- Include a signup link in your auto responder and any profile. You don’t need to post on social media that you’re traveling, but be sure a link to your WebSite is easy to see so people can join while you’re away.
- If you’re feeling ambitious, you can easily access .WS email on your smartphone to stay on top of your business form afar. .WS mobile email supports Apple iOS and Android.