The new Virtual ID Card in your Members Area tells prospects more about you and shares your rank and success within GDI. The Virtual ID Card can be seen when new affiliates go through the sign up process, but you can also choose to share it in more places like your website, blog, or anywhere you’d like. Here’s how to show off your Virtual ID card.
- Log in to your Members Area and navigate to Banners in the left hand side navigation.
- Your Virtual ID Card will be the first banner in the Banners section
- Make sure the Virtual ID Card shows the information you want (to adjust what is shown, head to Contact Preferences)
- Copy the code listed.
- Paste the code anywhere that supports HTML, this might be on your blog, your SiteBuilder site or any WebSite you’re working on
- Check your work and share your site!
Notice something new in the Members Area? It’s your new Virtual ID Card. The Virtual ID card shares information about your prospects want to know including your rank with GDI. Your Virtual ID card shows off your rank within GDI’s new ranking system. Ranks range from Bronze for those just getting started, all the way to Triple-Diamond, for our most elite Affiliates. Your new Virtual ID card is a simple tool to help show prospects how successful you are with GDI.
Here are just a few things you can do with your new Virtual ID card:
Personalize it. Upload your photo and choose what information displays.
Share it anywhere. Embed your Virtual ID on your personal website, blog, or most anywhere else online.
Set Goals. See what’s next in order to Rank Up by clicking on your Rank at any time
Status Update. Take a look at your ID in action on the Account Registration page.
To do all of these things log in to your Members Area and follow the links on the Virtual ID announcement notice. Let us know what you think about the new ID card in the comments.