My site is up, what do I do next to make money? That’s simple, you need to drive traffic to your site. However, actually getting that traffic sometimes isn’t so simple. Here are a few quick ways to drive people to your site and encourage them to reach out to you.
Create content that is worth coming back for. This means videos, educational posts and personal experience.
- Add a tool that easily allows visitors to share content. This way they can drive new visitors to your site. ShareThis is a great option for this.
- Use an analytics plugin or GDI Hit Logs to see who is coming to your website and from where. Google Analytics is a great free tool.
- One you figure out who is visiting your site, create content to cater to those who you find are visiting your site.
- Update often. If you’re using a blog this is easy. For a static WebSite, make sure the content you have isn’t outdated.
- Comment and link share. Comment on other blogs in your niche and ones you like. This will link back to your site or blog giving you much valued backlinks. Learn more about backlinks.
- Have a contact form. This allow people to reach out to you and share ideas and comments on your site. SiteBuilder makes it easy to add contact forms and WordPress offers a few plugins to create one.
- Include your website in signatures and profiles. Put your .WS link wherever you can, like your Facebook profile, email signature, and of course business cards.
- Showcase others. Showcase team members to take advantage of some of their traffic and share the wealth.
What traffic driving tips do you have? Share in the comments.
5 thoughts on “Driving Traffic to Your .WS”
Thank you for great info site.
It really works you can check out my website at http://www.website.ws/mikerivas and join for free for 7 days and after that its only 10 bucks a month not to mention you can make 1000’s of dollars still not convinced check out youtube type in gdi proof of income thanks , Michael Rivas
i Love GDI!
Muy buenos consejos. Es cuestión de ponerlos en practica
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for making easy
Great post. Join gdi with me and receive free training http://website.ws/jeffersoneric