One way to drive traffic to your site is to create smart content. How do you create smart content and get views? We share our seven tips.
- Set goals for your content. What are you trying to achieve with each post, video or page? Set a goal and then create content that will help you achieve it.
- Invite others to take part. Ask team members and those in your network for feedback on your site and your opportunity. Then share it in a post of video.
- Share across many social networks. Even though Facebook may be your favorite, it’s important to share across many different types of social networks like Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare and Storify.
- Set a schedule and stick to it. Select how often you want to share new content and stick to whatever that schedule may be. Visitors will come to expect it.
- Switch up your content types. Switch things up between video, presentations and text.
- Be a thought leader, not a parrot. Don’t be one of many of the same voices online. Select a unique point of view or area of expertise and share it, don’t just echo what others post.
- Respond to specific requests. Do you have visitors asking questions? Respond to them with a great post of video.