- Ask others for feedback. Share your site with friends and family and ask their opinion. Is you site clear? Appealing? Attention grabbing? Make changes accordingly.
- Have a call to action on your WebSite. What do you want people to do when they visit your site? Ask them to do this with a clear call to action.
- Get active on social networks and share your site. Social networks offer a huge opportunity for affiliates to network and share.
- Blog, guest post, and leave comments. These help to give you a bigger foot print online and show your commitment to building your business.
- Market offline. Online isn’t the only area to market your program. Reach out to local businesses or even consider flyers.
- Offer something different. What knowledge sets you apart from other affiliates? Share this on your WebSite and with team members.
- Invite sharing. When you post on social networks invite others to share your posts. Remember that only excellent content is worthy of sharing.
- Create videos. Videos are easily shared and allow visitors and potential team members to relate to an actual person.
- Keep it simple. Find a system that works for you and can be easily duplicated by team members then share it. Simple is repeatable.
- Don’t give up. Some weeks or months may be hard, but keep working at it to see continued success!
Your Home for GDI News, Advice, and Contests
2 thoughts on “10 Quick Tips to Help You Succeed as an Affiliate”
Great content, I have learned to use other lead generation systems to help me get prospects I have 75 people now and growing.
That’s great, Raymond! Good work!