GDI has many offerings to help your achieve Income for Life or just a little extra cash each month. One of these offerings is our bonuses. We currently have four active bonuses you can earn: the Weekly Superstar Bonus, the Duplication Bonus, the Learning Bonus and the Team Bonus. All of our bonuses require something a little different to earn them, but only one lets you work with a team, big or small, to earn a huge bonus together. The Team Bonus gives every one of our affiliates the chance to earn a big bonus that can become even bigger with multipliers. There’s just one catch: you need to be on a member of a team to win the bonus. So what’s stopping you? If you’re not yet on a team for the Team Bonus, here’s why you need to be and how to join or start your own.
What You Can Earn
The Team Bonus rewards a team of affiliates for the total number of signups they bring in during a set month. Each month teams are paid out a bonus of $250 per 25 signups with multipliers available based on number of people in a team, number and distribution of referrals, and Premium referrals. Each team member with a referral gets an equal share of the payout.
Join a Team
- Select Team Bonus Information from the GDI Bonuses area. Chose the option to find and join a team.
- If you know the team name you can search for it in the available search box or browse for it in the list of teams. If you aren’t sure which team you wish to join, you can simply browse all of the open teams listed.
- Once you have found the team you wish to be part of, select Join. A confirmation window will pop up after you do this to make sure this is the team you would like to join. When you click on Join Team a notice will be sent to that team’s leader letting them know you wish to join.
- The team leader then has to option to approve or refuse your request. Any requests that do not receive a response within 5 days will result in the request automatically being approved.
Create a Team
- From the Team Bonus Information area. Select Create Team.
- A pop up will appear and ask you to enter the team name of your choice and your language. By clicking Create Team after you enter this information you will be starting your team with you as the leader. Your team is active immediately.
- You can now see your team information and progress in the Team Bonus Information.
5 thoughts on “GDI Team Bonus: Why Aren’t You on a Team?”
Yes I would like to join a team.
AWESOME! I would really like to help you Raymond. Go to http://www.Freedom.ws/iretha and watch the video first then click on the sign up now button.
you can my team on my url
I have been a member for awhile but need help with this
Saludos a todos, por favor me gustaria unirme a un equipo ya que ni siquiera lo conosco a la persona que me inscribi como miembro , no he tenido apoyo mas siembargo mi grupo a crecido , pero me gustaria unirme a alguno. Mas que nada quisiera aprendercoo funciona.