Goals are a powerful and simple way to keep you growing as an affiliate. You should have big, “reach” goals, goals you can achieve weekly and smaller goals, but all of your goals should be SMART. What are SMART goals? SMART stands for specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely goals. To achieve all aspects of SMART goals:
- Select goals that are specific to what you wish to achieve. Rather than set the goal “make more money” set a specific goal of “generate 3 sign ups per week.”
- Set goals that you can measure easily and compare to past goals.
- Set goals that you can reach with hard work.
- Set bigger goals that are still realistic.
- Set goals that you can do with the time you have in the time frame you have.