Two things that are extremely important in affiliate marketing are your reputation and the length of your relationships with team members. Longevity and a great reputation will help to grow your business and keep it strong into the future. To celebrate Friday, we’re sharing 10 quick tips to achieve both.
- Google your full name, screen name, and email to see what’s out there. Work to address any bad feedback there may be and promote and share the good.
- Get active on social media. Share news, advice, and information that may be helpful to anyone looking for an affiliate opportunity.
- Respond to tweets, emails, and Facebook postings aimed out you. This shows not only are you listening, but you care enough to respond.
- Share your successes. If you’ve had a great week, month, year or whatever be sure to share in on your blog and broadcast it to anyone listening.
- Be a thought leader. This means staying ahead of trends and actively sharing information on new tactics and approaches.
- Look at your downline as part of your team and work together with them to build mutual success.
- Reach out to your team before they need your help. Check in with each team member to assure them they are valuable.
- Respond to complaints and questions quickly. An unanswered question or plea for help can be the tipping point for many team members to give up.
- Get inventive. Don’t be satisfied with just doing things the same old way. Get creative with your team and share new ideas and build new plans for success.
- Set goals for your team. How can you truly succeed if you don’t know what your goals are? Work with your team to continually set new and future goals.