- Add images. Images help to get your social media posts shared and spread your influence.
- Try hashtags. They’re on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more. Use them to connect with others posting about similar interests.
- Use the Marketing Kit. We have marketing materials ready to be personalized right in your Members Area. Print and share.
- Connect offline. Don’t forget the power of in-person marketing. Attend business meet ups in your area.
- Find your network. Identify who you want to be marketing too. This will be your network.
- Join or create a team. GDI’s Team Bonus encourages affiliates to support one another. Take part.
- Learn everything you can. The more you know, the easier it is to market. You’ll be ready to answer any question that comes your way.
- Promote your website. Add your web address to email signatures, business cards, phone contact cards and more.
- Brand yourself. Create a unified brand look for your website, social sites and marketing materials.
- Position your business. Know what your business can do for others and presents these values front and foremost.
Your Home for GDI News, Advice, and Contests
6 thoughts on “10 Marketing Ideas for 2014”
Wanted to as if I use to belong to GDI and I never cancel it I just quit paying my monthly fee does my website still exist or do I start all over. hope this was the right place to ask this, can you let me know.
You’re an inactive affiliate. If you email email@example.com they can help you get started with your old account.
This is a great, concise list!
I know I am focusing more on #1 (with fun things like bitstrips and memes, actually) as well as #2, #7, #9, #10.
I’ve also learned a lot about a “#11” that isn’t listed there, which is growing and serving an email subscriber’s list. I am taking steps to better serve existing and future GDI affiliates in that way.
Happy Valley, PA
We love #1 too, adding images is so easy and appealing to your audience. Great #11, we’ll do more research into it and share how others can benefit. Thanks, Keith!
What some great information I have had a GDi account for almost a year now and my sponsor for some ungodly reason did not want us to share this opportunity with anyone, Not sure as to what his motive was, well anyways I did start a new account and have started to monetize this one from day one with the fast start bonus WOW $25 already!!
Thanks for the sharing.. Chjery :))
I have joined Gdi and I’m still in process of finishing up my learning courses. I had forwarded my domain to other site. So how should I advertise my .ws? Do I need another domain name that is belong for GDI site only or what? I already set up my blog, set up others but still stock set up ws email, joining team. I did set up my ws email but they did not check mark the column. I wanted to join a team but don’t know which one. My upline seems quiet. I think they only signed up for domain name and forwarded in different sites. Any help would be appreciated… Oh website is http://www.website.ws/weeklycash4momof8