We love sharing motivational quotes on our Twitter account to get our affiliates fired up, so we figured why not share some on the blog. Enjoy your motivational Monday and share any of your favorites in the comments.
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Thoughts are things! And powerful things at that, when mixed with definiteness of purpose, and burning desire, can be translated into riches.”—Napoleon Hill
- “Great organizations demand a high level of commitment by the people involved.”—Bill Gates
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”–Vince Lombardi
- “The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already.”–John Buchan
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”–John Maxwell
- “I know what I have to do, and I’m going to do whatever it takes. If I do it, I’ll come out a winner, and it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.”—Florence Griffith Joyner
One thought on “Motivational Monday Quotes”
I love motivational Mondays!!!
The first day of a totally AWESOME week!!