We’re back with some of our favorite motivational quotes to get your week started off right. Let us know some of your personal favorites in the comments.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” -Tony Robbins
“You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise.” -Zig Ziglar
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.” -Henry Ford
“Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
“Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.”- Frederick B Wilcox
“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”- Henry Ford
Here are a few powerful quotes to get you excited and ready to build your business this week.
- “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” –Zig Ziglar
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”-Zig Ziglar
- “The currency of real networking is not greed but generosity.” -Keith Ferrazzi
- “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” -Brian Tracy
- “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”-Sven Goran Eriksson
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”-John D. Rockefeller